9 Jan 2012

Blame it on Australia


It’s been three weeks since my last post and I figure that by now I have lost three quarters of my five and half faithful readers. For the remaining, I have a valid excuse for my blogosphere absence: Australia. Three states, three major cities, a Great Road by the Ocean, a National Park, the Tasman Sea, Christmas, New Years Eve, Australian beer and the best seventeen days of my life. But fear not for my lack of written words because during my time in the land of Oz, besides taking a total of 1036 photos, I religiously carried with me a little notebook which is now full of thoughts and key words I will soon(ish) turn into my Tales of Australia. That means that there will be a lot to read. ...Or not that much depending on the amount of events I should refrain from public knowledge. For now is back to reality (and reality is being back in New Zealand which after two months still seems a bit surreal to me). Stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Sofinhaaaaaaaa.... i'll stay tuned for your australian tales!!!!!.... Gibranzinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofinhaaaaaaaa... ME TOO!! :D -secret admirer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofiááááá....Benvinda de novo a Chch. Já tinha saudades tuas. Beijo

    ReplyDelete